Another handy Android tip: Share your travels with fun interactive maps, all free:
Here’s how —
- Install the app “GPS Essentials” on your Android device. This allows you to save a track of your travels.
- Create an account for yourself on http://gobreadcrumbs.com
- Turn on the GPS, start a new track, and start moving.
- When you’re done moving, upload the GPX track to your Dropbox account
- GPS Essentials is supposed to upload directly to Breadcrumbs, but I can’t get that to work.
- I’ll be using the GPX files for photo tagging later, so I don’t mind uploading them to Dropbox
- Go to Breadcrumbs and import the newly-created track in GPX format
- Share your travels with the world!